Monday, June 21, 2010

What Are You Reading Monday? #1


Sheila @ BookJourney runs this fun meme. All you have to do is answer 2 easy questions...what did you read last week, and what will you be reading this week.

Last Week
          












This Week
             












Calico Captive, I'm reading for my YA Reading Challenge, plus my husband likes me reading to him, so I'm reading this to him while he's overseas.

The Eden Project was sent to me by the author for review, so I'll need to complete it shortly.

The Shack is a book I've been wanting to read for years, but never got around to it. Now it's time. :)

I Am Mordred, I'm reading for the YA Reading Challenge & the Library Reading Challenge. I love Arthurian legend, so I'm looking forward to it. And if I like, I'll be following it up with I Am Morgan LeFay.


Your turn!! Go visit Sheila and tell her what you'll be reading. :)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template 'Purple Mania' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP